Vertiflite magazine is the official publication of AHS International, the professional society for the advancement of vertical flight technology and its useful application throughout the world. Vertiflite's editorial energies are devoted to informing our readers of the advances being made in the industry and encouraging increasingly broader use of vertical flight aircraft.
- January-February 2017: Electric VTOL: The Demand for On-Demand Mobility, by Richard Whittle
- May-June 2016 issue: The CH-148 Cyclone Heads Out To Sea, The History of the Canadian Maritime Helicopter Project, by Kenneth I. Swartz
- Jan-Feb 2015 issue: Next Gen Maintenance for Next Gen Helicopters, by Douglas Nelms
- Nov-Dec 2014 issue: Helicopter Noise: The People’s Perspective – Los Angeles County, by Robert Moorman
- January-February 2014 issue: OEM Perspectives on Noise, by Mike Hampson
- September-October 2013 issue: The Atlas Human Powered Helicopter: How We Won The AHS Sikorsky Prize, by Dr. Todd Reichert and Cameron Robertson, AeroVelo
- May-June 2013 issue: Project Zero, by Mike Hirschberg
- January-February 2013 issue: U.S. Rotorcraft Procurements Advance Under Cloud of Budgetary Doubts, by James T. McKenna
Vertiflite is included with AHS membership. It is also available to non-members by subscription for $175 per year. Single issues are also available for $50 for non-members (shipping included). Vertiflite is published six times a year.
The pricing list for all publications is available for download.
Members can flip through recent issues of Vertiflite online through My AHS or can download the magazine for free from the AHS Online Store/Vertical Flight Library. Non-members can purchase electronic copies through the AHS Online Store.
Advertisers: don't miss your opportunity to have your products considered by the world's premier vertical flight technologists. Check out our Media Kit.
Send letters to the editor, press releases and story ideas to the Vertiflite editor.
Send subscription orders and address changes to:
2701 Prosperity Ave, Suite 210
Fairfax, VA 22031, USA
(703) 739-9279 (fax)
Or, send us an email!
Mike Hirschberg, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief
Joe Ambrogne, Managing Editor
Steve Norwood, Creative Director
Austin Fitz, Art Director
Caitlin Sette, Art Director
Frank Colucci, Senior Editor
Ian Frain, Contributor
Robert Moorman, Contributor
Richard Whittle, Contributor
Protected by international copyright:
ISSN 2166-933 (online)
ISSN 0042-4455 (print)