The AHS Educational Member Program was established in 1977 to provide educational institutions with the opportunity to participate in the advancement of vertical flight technology.
- Up to two full individual memberships (a value of up to $80 each)
- Subscriptions to
- Vertiflite magazine (print, plus online access to all issues)
- The AHS Journal (print) — regularly $80 per member
- Annual Forum Proceedings CD-ROM — a $320 value
- Free registration at the AHS Annual Forum for student volunteers — a savings of up to $390 per student
- Opportunities to participate on AHS Technical Committees with the leading engineers, scientists and developers in industry, academia and governments
- Local chapter meetings offered throughout the world
- Unlimited networking opportunities
- Assistance seeking employment in the vertical flight industry through the AHS Career Center
- Opportunity to participate in the AHS International Student Design Competition
- Participation in AHS’s diverse Awards Program
- A listing of your institution on the AHS website
- Discounts of $800 or more on exhibit space at the AHS Annual Forum and Technology Display
New! Save $480 or more!
- AHS Online Store: University-wide access to nearly 10,000 PDFs of technical paper proceedings from 70+ years of Annual Forums and other conferences. Regularly $1,000 for a single site, and $200 for each additional site. Includes campus-wide access to all Vertiflite issues, all Forum papers and all Specialists' Technical Meetings!
- The Journal of the American Helicopter Society: The world’s only scientific journal dedicated to vertical flight technology, it includes over 2,000 of the best technical research the past 60+ years. Regularly $630 for a single site and $100 for each additional site.
To sign up or for more information, contact Betty Chen, AHS Deputy Membership Director, by email or +1-703-684-6777 x102.