The September-October 2013 issue of Vertiflite is now available!
Members can log in and read the current and back-issues of Vertiflite for free. Go to www.vtol.org/my-AHS and log in, then click on Vertiflite Online Library to flip through all issues since 2011, or go to the AHS Online Store and you can download and all of our issues back to 1953!
That's right -- we have all 60 years of the world's leading vertical flight technology magazine available online -- nearly 800 issues! Browse by year or search our comprehensive index of every Vertiflite article ever! All issues are available for download -- free for AHS Members!
Non-members can purchase pdf issues for $30 each (less for older issues). If you aren't a member, you should join today!
- Commentary: Educating the Future
- The Atlas Human Powered Helicopter: How We Won The AHS Sikorsky Prize
- Parts Just Add Up: Additive Manufacturing is Advancing
- Testers to Order: Test Services Provided by US Army AFTD
- Paris Air Show Celebrates Its 50th Highlighting New Aircraft and New Product Plans
- Golden Chinook: The CH-47 is Still Gaining Capabilities and Customers After 50 Years
- Ray Prouty’s Column: A Tail Rotor Paradox
- Book Review: Rotorcraft Aeromechanics
- Leadership Profile: Marilyn Smith, Professor Georgia Institute of Technology
- Reading the Journal for Fun and Profit
- Singapore Conference Kicks Off New Chapter
Read these sample articles from this issue:
We have a proud legacy of educating and inspiring the next generation of vertical flight engineers and leaders, and we will continue to expand our role in educating the future with your support. Be part of it.