The November-December 2013 issue of Vertiflite is now available!
Members can log in and read the current and back-issues of Vertiflite for free. Go to www.vtol.org/my-AHS and log in, then click on Vertiflite Online Library to flip through all issues since 2011, or go to the AHS Online Store and you can download pdfs of it and all of our issues back to 1953.
That's right -- we have all 60 years of the world's leading vertical flight technology magazine available online -- nearly 800 issues! Browse by year or search our comprehensive index of every Vertiflite article ever! All issues are available for download -- free for AHS Members!
Non-members can purchase pdf issues for $30 each (less for older issues). If you aren't a member, you should join today!
- Commentary: Remembering Our History As We Look to the Future
- NASA Landing and Impact Research Facility
- Fog Begins to Clear in China
- Safety Spotlight: Tactile Cuing for Degraded Visual Environments
- Leadership Profile: Jean-Brice Dumont CTO and Executive Vice President of Engineering, Eurocopter
- Ray Prouty’s Column: The Windmill-Brake State
- ERF Shines in Moscow
- Book Review: Howard’s Whirlybirds – Howard Hughes’ Amazing Pioneering Helicopter Exploits
- Corporate Member Directory