The March-April 2013 issue of Vertiflite is now available!
Members can log in and read the current and back-issues of Vertiflite for free. Go to www.vtol.org/my-AHS and log in, then click on Vertiflite Online Library to flip through all issues since 2011, or go to the AHS Online Store and you can download and all of our issues back to 1953! That's right -- we have all 60 years of the world's leading vertical flight technology magazine available online -- more than 400 issues! Browse by year or search our comprehensive index of every Vertiflite article ever! All issues are available for download -- free for AHS Members!
Non-members can purchase issues for $30 each (less for older issues). If you aren't a member, you should join today!
- Hovering Over the Cliff? U.S. military rotorcraft programs proceed under the shadow of sequestered defense cuts and more nebulous budget threats.
- Composite Structures Advance:
- Carter’s Slowed-Rotor/Compound: Putting a New Spin on an Old Concept
- Constructing the Kilo: Big composite and advanced metal alloy parts designed, fabricated and assembled with digital tools make the CH-53K strong, survivable and affordable.
- A Composite View: Aurora Flight Sciences
- AHS Structures & Materials Technical Committee Overview
- EC225 Grounding Offsets Eurocopter Satisfaction
- NH90 Gains Momentum
- Prouty Column: Some Thoughts About Rotor Blades
- Leadership Profile: Dr. Ashish Bagai