The vertical flight world is wrestling with rapidly evolving challenges. From military struggles to sustain capabilities in the face of urgent budget cuts to civil campaigns for efficiency gains that bolster success in tepid markets, the vertical flight industry faces new challenges almost daily to meet its customers’ current demands while ensuring its ability to invest in technologies those customers will need tomorrow.
AHS International’s 69th Annual Forum & Technology Display – being held May 21-23 in the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona – offers the opportunity to understand how vertical flight leaders size up these evolving challenges now and what they are doing to meet them.
- Dr. James Wang, VP Research and Technology, AgustaWestland
- John Garrison, President and CEO, Bell Helicopter Textron
- Leanne Caret, VP Vertical Lift, Boeing Military Aircraft
- Jean-Brice Dumont, Chief Technology Officer, Eurocopter
- Dan Schultz, VP Ship & Aviation Systems, Lockheed Martin
- Mick Maurer, President and CEO, Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
Moderated by Andrew Drwiega, International Bureau Chief of Rotor & Wing magazine, the interactive panel gives you and your colleagues in industry, government and academia the chance to interact directly with manufacturing leaders on the technological and budgetary challenges before us and the best options for successfully meeting them.
Check out the latest on the Forum 69 program and register to attend today!