Pacific Vertiflite Conference on
and 3rd Asian-Australian Rotorcraft Forum (ARF)
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)
18-19 Dec 2014
Jointly organized by the AHS Australia and Singapore Chapters
Call for Papers: Aerodynamics, Structures & Materials, Propulsion, Design, Avionics & Systems, Operations, Product Support and Asset Management. Please download the Abstract Template for Australian Meetings for abstract submittals!
Registration Fees (All fees are in USD):
$900 (AUD $1000)
$1100 (AUD $1220)
Group booking cannot be done online. Please use the paper registration form below.
The dress code for the conference will be the conference polo with shorts, trousers or
skirts. Please no suits and ties. Be sure to choose your size on the registration form.
- May 2, 2014: Abstract Due
- June 2, 2014: Acknowledgement of Acceptance of Paper
- September 1, 2014: Full Conference Paper Submission
- October 10, 2014: Comments and Feedback on Technical Papers by Reviewers
- October 31, 2014: Final Paper Submission
- November 17, 2014: PowerPoint Slides Submission
About the Venue: Voted multiple times as the world’s most liveable city, Melbourne (the capital of the State of Victoria) is a vibrant and cosmopolitan city with a seaside setting on Port Phillip Bay offering the very best in major events and festivals, shopping, nightlife, food and wine and unique experiences.
2 Convention Ctr Place South Wharf
Set in the heart of South Wharf, Melbourne's newest business and dining precinct, the stylish Hilton Melbourne South Wharf hotel is located just 12.4 miles/20 km from the airport and conveniently close to the cosmopolitan city center. Situated on the edge of Melbourne city's CBD, on the South Bank of the beautiful Yarra River, the hotel offers easy access to the Docklands, Southbank dining precinct and Etihad Stadium.
As the only hotel with direct access to the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center, guests are able to walk directly to MCEC's modern conference and event facilities from within the hotel. With onsite event spaces suitable for social function from 10 to 5000, and a unique partnership with MCEC offering 52 meeting rooms for up to 480, the hotel offers the ultimate venue.
- Dr Arvind Sinha, Chair
- Mr Robert Hood, Program Chair
- Mrs Shaifalee Sinha, Administration Chair
- Mr Trent Hollier, Event Manager
Asian Australian Rotorcraft Forum Executive Committee
- Dr Arvind Sinha - Australia
- Prof Pinqi Xia - China
- Dr Yasutada Tanabe - Japan
- Dr Duck-Joo Lee - South Korea
- Dr Ranjan Ganguli - India