Forum 70 Hotel and Travel Information

Montreal Cityscape

Hotel Reservations for the AHS 70th Annual Forum and Technology Display

The Forum 70 online hotel reservation service is now closed. To inquire about guest room availability at one of the Forum 70 official hotels, please contact a preferred hotel at the telephone numbers listed below. Please note: hotel guest rooms are now being provided on a space available basis and may no longer be offered at the Forum 70 group rate.

To change or cancel an existing room reservation, please contact the respective hotel directly beginning Monday, April 28.


Holiday Inn Select – 514-878-9888

Courtyard by Marriott – 514 398-9999

Marriott Chateau Champlain – 514-878-9000

Springhill Suites - 514-871-4110

Airline Discounts

Airline logos

Save money on airfare by using our special Forum 70 discount codes for Delta Airlines, Air Canada and United Airlines. 

Travel Documents

Below are some important considerations for international travel to Forum 70. Please contact Ms. Kay Brackins at AHS Headquarters if you have any questions.

Do you need a passport?

US citizens generally need a passport to visit Canada. If you do not already have one, you should apply for one as soon as possible to ensure you receive it in time. Check your passport expiration date to see if you need to have it renewed. You can expedite renewal within 2-3 weeks for an additional fee.

Check out the website of the Canada Border Services Agency to find out basic information for Visitors to Canada.

Do you need a visa?

U.S. citizens do not need a visa to enter Canada, but many other countries do. Find out if you need a visa. A list of all countries is also available. 

Note: Non-US students studying in the US on a J1 visa may need a visa based on their country of origin. You should also check with your school to see if anything else is required to travel to and from Canada. It is recommended that you get a letter of invitation to the Forum to show that this is part of your education.

Do you need an official invitation letter? 

If Canada requires a visa for citizens of your country, you likely also need an official letter of invitation. AHS International routinely provides this for Forum registrants who need it. Please contact Ms. Kay Brackins at AHS Headquarters as soon as possible, and provide your name, address and institution, as well as the accepted abstract number (if applicable). A letter of invitation will be sent to you for the visa application.

Are you bringing a family member, significant other, or friend?

If you need a visa and a letter of invitation, and you are bringing a companion, AHS International can provide a visa letter of invitation if they register for the Forum. They may register at the "Spouse" rate. If they are not registering for the Forum, then we cannot help. They may need to apply for a tourist visa, if they require a visa to visit Canada. 

Tourisme Montréal

Other Travel Information

Tourisme Montréal's Forum 70 Microsite

Map of downtown Montréal 

Pierre-Elliott Trudeau International Airport

Airport Taxis

Montreal Métro
(Subway system)

Parking and access to the Convention Center

The Palais des Congrès de Montréal (Montréal Convention Center)

Map – Level 2 (Location for Forum 70 Registration and Exhibit Hall)

Map – Level 5 (Location for technical meetings)

Map – Level 7 (Location of General Session and Awards Dinner)

Click here for more Montréal travel information

Contact Liz Malleck
Contact Randy Johnson
Contact the AHS Webmaster
Contact Mike Hirschberg
Contact AHS
Contact the Editor
Contact AHS
Contact the AHS Executive Director
Contact Kay Brackins
Contact Holly Cafferelli
Contact David Renzi
Contact AHS Exhibits
Contact the AHS Staff
Request Info on Human Powered Helicopter Competition
Contact the AHS Media and Communications Team
Contact the Exhibit Chair
Contact the AHS STEM Team