72nd Annual Forum and Technology Display
West Palm Beach, Florida, USA
"Leveraging Emerging Technologies for Future Capabilities"
AHS International's 72nd Annual Forum & Technology Display is the world's leading international technical event on vertical flight technology. The three-day meeting will include more than 275 technical papers on every discipline from Acoustics to Unmanned Systems, as well as invited presentations and discussions by leaders in industry and government.
The Technology Display, running concurrent with the Forum, is the most extensive exposition of cutting-edge vertical flight technologies in the world, and also includes other technologies more broadly applicable to aerospace in general. Leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities, and research and development organizations will showcase the very latest in vertical flight technology.
- Attendees: Plan your trip and register today! The Forum 72 Registration Kit (PDF) is available.
- The Forum 72 Preliminary Technical Paper Schedule is now available! NOTE: This schedule is based on abstract selection. The final paper schedule will not be available until after the final paper submittal deadline.)
- Download the Forum 72 Preliminary Program at a Glance for an overview of everything that we have planned.
- Be sure to book through the Forum 72 hotel webpage in order to get the lowest rate and — with all three-day registrations — a complimentary Forum 72 Proceedings CD-ROM.
- There are great things to do on Monday, May 16, too, including Short courses, Sikorsky tour and the MAV Student Challenge.
- Download the Forum 72 Full Call for Papers. Please follow the Forum 72 Author Guide for final paper submittal and Forum presentation instructions. Use either the Forum 72 Final Paper MS Word Template or the Forum 72 Final Paper LaTex Template to write your paper.
- Final papers must be submitted to the Mira site by April 8, 2016 so that we can have the Proceedings CDs delivered in time for the Forum.
- Exhibitors: Review the Forum 72 Exhibitor page and reserve your space today! There are still a limited number of exhibit spaces left.
- Sponsors: Sponsorship opportunities are still available — check them out!
- Technical papers! Learn from experts in their fields as they discuss the latest theories and breakthroughs in vertical flight technology.
- Hear from leaders in industry, academia and government to gain their perspectives on the future of vertical flight technology. The Forum will include panels of the CEOs of major helicopter manufacturers and suppliers, US Army and US Navy/Marine Corps aviation program managers, and other vertical flight science and technology leaders in government and industry.
- See the latest technologies from leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities, and research and development organizations in our extensive technology display.
- Interact and share ideas with more than 1,200 of the world's leading vertical flight professionals.
- Recognition of AHS award winners and scholarship recipients at the Vertical Flight Foundation Reception and the Grand Awards Banquet.
- Special pre-Forum activities on Monday, May 16, including Short courses, Sikorsky tour and the MAV Student Challenge.
- And much, much more!
- Forum 72 will be held at the Palm Beach County Convention Center, in West Palm Beach, Florida, which is well suited for our needs.
- Palm Beach County boasts a strong aerospace presence with more than 600 aviation and aerospace companies, including Sikorsky, Pratt & Whitney, Lockheed Martin and FlightSafety International, to name a few.
- This is our first new location to be added to the Forum rotation in more than a decade, and a very exciting venue.
- The AHS South Florida Chapter is one of our most energetic and enthusiastic chapters. They are already planning ways to make the 72nd Annual Forum a preeminent event!
- Plenty of excellent hotels! Plan to stay at one of the official Forum 72 hotels, as this helps to defray the cost of the event.
Don't miss Forum 72!
The Biggest and Best Vertical Flight Technology Event in the World!
Updated February 15, 2016