AHS 70th Annual Forum and Technology Display
The Biggest and Best Vertical Flight Technology Conference in the World!
May 20-22, 2014
Palais des Congrès de Montréal
"Celebrating International Cooperation in Vertical Flight Technology"
Registration is now open!
The AHS 70th Annual Forum and Technology Display is the world's leading international conference on vertical flight technology. The three-day event will include more than 250 technical presentations on every discipline from Acoustics to Unmanned Systems.
- Forum 70 will be held at the Palais des Congrès de Montréal, May 20-22, 2014.
- Make your hotel reservations through our website for special discounts
- What else is there to do in Montréal? Check out Tourisme Montréal and Bonjour Québec for tons of great attractions in the area!
Thank you to all authors who responded to the Forum 70 Call for Papers [pdf]. We received a record number of abstracts -- 363! -- by the extended deadline of November 15, 2013. Auhors will be notified in the coming weeks.
- Forum 70 showcases Montréal's global aerospace market
- Find out more about exhibiting at Forum 70