AHS 71th Annual Forum and Technology Display:
The Biggest and Best Vertical Flight Technology Conference in the World!
"Transforming Vertical Flight Technology"
May 5 – 7, 2015
Virginia Beach Convention Center
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Forum 71 Connects with Key Research and Development Community
The AHS 71st Annual Forum and Technology Display returns to the Virginia Beach Convention Center, May 5-7, 2015. Located in the key military community of Hampton Roads, Virginia, Forum 71 will play host to many of the industry’s most distinguished aviation organizations specializing in research and development, flight testing, aviation safety and modeling/simulation. Home to Joint Base Langley-Eustis and more than 100,000 active duty military personnel serving all branches of the US Armed Forces, Hampton Roads, Virginia will serve as an ideal backdrop for Forum 71.
Key VTOL operations located in or near Hampton Roads, Virginia:
- Aviation Applied Technology Directorate
- NASA Langley Research Center
- Naval Air Systems Command
- Naval Safety Center
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station - Elizabeth City, NC
Who will attend Forum 71?
Forum 71 is the longest running and most established rotorcraft event in the industry. Unlike other trade shows, the AHS Forum provides access to an elite technical community responsible for directing the engineering and manufacturing processes of the global rotorcraft industry. Exhibitors will interface with top program decision-makers on the show floor during unopposed exhibit hall viewing hours as well as at exhibit hall luncheons, receptions and industry-wide sessions such as the US Army and US Navy / Marine Corps military program manager briefings. In addition, top ranking officers from the military source selection committees of the US Army, US Navy, US Marine Corps, US Air Force, US Coast Guard, and international counterparts will seek out your company's products, capabilities and expertise for their training and operation needs.
Who will exhibit at Forum 71?
The AHS Forum 71 Technology Display is the most extensive exposition addressing the needs of the vertical flight, STOVL, VTOL and related aerospace industry. Leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities and research and development organizations will showcase the very latest in aviation technology.
- Design Capabilities
- Display Systems
- Engine / Propulsion
- Fuel and Utility Systems (FUS)
- Health and Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS)
- Mission Support
- Rotorcraft Research and Development
- Safety Systems
- Simulation and Training
- Uninhabited Aerial Vehicles
- University Research Programs
What is included with my exhibit space?
- Quality backdrop draping and divider rails
- Booth identification sign
- Company listing in the Forum 71 Final Program
- Complimentary guest passes for distribution to your customers
- 24-hour security in the Exhibit Hall
- One full registration package for each 10'x10' unit of display space purchased (limited to a maximum of five badges). Your registration package provides access to technical sessions, Exhibit Hall lunches and receptions, the AHS Vertical Flight Foundation Reception and the Grand Awards Banquet.
- Two exhibitor badges for each 10x10 unit of display space (limited to a maximum of ten badges). Your exhibitor badges provide access to the Exhibit Hall during scheduled hours and include exhibitor lunches and receptions.
How do I select exhibit space?
To select exhibit space, simply download the Forum 71 exhibit space Application and floor plan and return a completed copy back to AHS by email or by fax at 703-739-9279. If you would prefer to speak with someone regarding available exhibit space, please contact AHS at 703-684-6777, x105.
AHS Forum 71 Exhibit Hall hours
Virginia Beach Convention Center
- Tuesday, May 5, 2015
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 6, 2015
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, May 7, 2015
9:00 AM - 12:00 noon
Please note: exhibit hours are subject to change.