AHS 70th Annual Forum and Technology Display:
The Biggest and Best Vertical Flight Technology Conference in the World!
"Celebrating International Cooperation in Vertical Flight Technology"
May 20 – 22, 2014
Palais des Congrès de Montréal
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Forum 70 showcases Montréal's global aerospace market!
Montréal is the world’s second-ranked aerospace industry centre measured in terms of jobs per capita. Located in the Province of Québec, the region represents 70% of Canada’s aerospace R&D spending. The Québec aerospace industry produces more than $12 billion in sales annually, 80% from exports. Collectively, Québec’s aerospace community is comprised of 200+ firms employing more than 42,500 engineers, technicians and other skilled aerospace workers. 98% of these workers are concentrated in greater Montréal.
Leading Vertical Lift Technology and Aerospace Corporations located in the region:
- Bell Helicopter Textron
- Safran/ Messier-Dowty Inc.
- Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Thales Avionics
- Bombardier Aerospace
- Esterlne CMC Electronics
What will an exhibit at Forum 70 do for my organization?
Unlike other trade shows, the AHS Forum provides access to an elite technical community responsible for directing the engineering and manufacturing processes for the global rotorcraft industry. Exhibitors will interface with top program managers on the show floor during unopposed exhibit hall refreshment breaks as well as during exhibit hall luncheons and receptions. Designated exhibitor personnel will also have access to the military program manager briefings and more than 40 technical sessions.
What will I see at the Forum 70 Technology Display?
The AHS FORUM 70 Technology Display is the most extensive exposition addressing the needs of the vertical flight, STOVL, VTOL and related aerospace industry. Leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities and research and development organizations will showcase the very latest in aviation technology.
- Design Capabilities
- Display Systems
- Engine / Propulsion
- Fuel and Utility Systems (FUS)
- Government & Defense Program Management
- Health and Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS)
- Mission Support
- Rotorcraft Research and Development
- Safety Systems
- Simulation and Training
- Uninhabited Aerial Vehicles
- University Research Programs
What do I receive with my Forum 70 Technology Display Exhibitor's Package?
- Quality backdrop draping and divider rails
- Booth identification sign
- Company listing in the Forum 70 Final Program
- Complimentary guest passes for distribution to your customers
- 24-hour security in the Exhibit Hall
- One full registration package for each 10'x10' unit of display space purchased (limited to a maximum of five badges). Your registration package provides access to technical sessions, Exhibit Hall lunches and receptions, the AHS Vertical Flight Foundation Reception and the Grand Awards Banquet.
- Two exhibitor badges for each 10x10 unit of display space (limited to a maximum of ten badges). Your exhibitor badges provide access to the Exhibit Hall during scheduled hours and include exhibitor lunches and receptions.
How do I select exhibit space?
To select exhibit space, simply download the Forum 70 exhibit space application and floor plan and return a completed copy back to AHS by email or by fax at 703-739-9279. If you would prefer to speak with someone regarding available exhibit space, please contact AHS at 703-684-6777, x105.
Palais des Congrès de Montréal
AHS Forum 70 Exhibit Hall hours
- Tuesday, May 20, 2014
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 21, 2014
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, May 22, 2014
9:00 AM - 12:00 noon
Please note: exhibit hours are subject to change.