AHS 70th Annual Forum and Technology Display
The Biggest and Best Vertical Flight Technology Conference in the World!
May 20-22, 2014
Palais des congrès de Montréal
"Celebrating International Cooperation in Vertical Flight Technology"
The AHS 70th Annual Forum and Technology Display is the world's leading international conference on vertical flight technology. The three-day event will include more than 300 technical presentations on every discipline from Acoustics to Unmanned Systems.
- Forum 70 will be held at the Palais des Congrès de Montréal, May 20-22, 2014.
- Make your hotel reservations through our website for special discounts
- What else is there to do in Montréal? Check out Tourisme Montréal for tons of great attractions in the area!
- Forum 70 Program at A Glance-Rev2 - updated April 14, 2014
- Forum 70 Preliminary Technical Paper Schedule -Rev 4 - updated April 18, 2014
- Forum 70 Registration Kit - Rev3 - includes the Forum 70 Preliminary Program - updated March 31, 2014
- The tour on Monday May 19 will include Bell Helicopter and CAE International - deadline to sign up is May 1, 2014!
- Are you a member of a technical committee? Check the schedule Technical Committee Meetings at Forum 70 for your meeting.
Please see the Forum 70 Author Guide for all the information you need to write your final paper. Please note that this year you will be asked to resubmit you final paper title and list of authors, since these often change from abstract submittal. You will also be required to accept the assignment of copyright online and fill out the speaker information form online on the Mira website at https://submissions.miracd.com/AHS2014. Your final paper will not be accepted until all of the information is completed.
Paper deadline is March 28, 2014. Please remember that companies and/or government agencies may required 4-8 weeks for public release approval. If you have these restrictions, be sure to apply for approval early!
Click here for the Forum 70 MS Word Template.
Click here for the Forum 70 LaTex Template.
You can also find the MS Word and Latex templates on the Mira submission site.
Thank you to all authors who responded to the Forum 70 Call for Papers [pdf]. We received a record number of abstracts -- nearly 400! -- by the extended deadline of November 15, 2013.